Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Monday, November 01, 2004

ApAYaCHHHHH

****hi semua****

I have my day off today fuhhhh....just trying to be lazy but I can,t do that.....my brain just telling me to do that this that this !!!!!
yep yep i feel like I am just a robot and my brain control my body.... to do all this house work HAIYAA !!!!!!!!!!
**** so i finish clean my house kinclong ...well honesly my house never really dirty because no body make a mess :P ciehhhh....
but its true ...aku never home kalo dirumah paling nongkrong depan kompi or ganguin rich :)..and suami nongkrong dikamar kerjanya dia ...auchhh and he supa clean never worry about him I more worry with my girly room " lirik LISA yg udah pernah lihat my own room :P" beresin kamar tidur tidak lupa and semprot pake febreze ...continue afternoon sempet chat panjanggg ama ibu2 and si MITHA was fun gurl !!!
not forget to cook something nice to my rich ...and make chocolate muffin for dessert yummyyyyy...........laundy juga udah rapi semua :) "BIG SMILE"
foto muffin..

**** about the auction I don't win anythin the bids was goin very high ....coz all that for charity !!!

**** The halloween yesterday I was at work rich stay at home and gave the candy and choclate for the kids ..but he said not so many kids around ....so I still got banyakkkkk coklat ada yang mau ?????? I don't wear custome yesterday who care's !!!!! here I put pic from last year me and james :) biar ada ajah deh yang dipamerin

**** emhh sunday mornin I was talking to ERIK (babe boynya sis ARI dicolorado auchh he was so cute ibu2 yang diconfrence ampe jealous terutama si OLGA auchh back up you women HE IS MINEEEEE hihiihihihih) he is only 6 years old ngomongnya kayak orang gede ampunnn nanyanya udah kayak orang umur 20 tahun :) ......luv ya babe boy :P .....nanti kita pacaran lagi heheh gilaaa..emak2 ngak tau diri akuhhh :)

**** dapet cd music and lagu2 yang keren2 banget dari rich ... isinya lagu2 trance and dance auchhhh very kewlllll ty honey I love it pagi2 udah joget2 sendiri !!!!
katanya buat winter musti rajin jingkrak2 biar ngak nduttt..OMG c'monn I walk at work more than other people does !!!!!!!

**** Ihave my new favo juice to drink everyday now ...no more apple juice for me :P.....I love tomatoes juice !!!!!!!!! before I hate tomatoes juice ..but after HELEN's(friend at work she is the drama QUEEN at work) she gave me this juice but she mix with ...
- tabasco,lemon,pepper,salt ,worcestershire sauce
auchh taste really good rasanya kayak rujakkkkk .....its like caesar also except no alkohol on it ..enak banget TRY YACHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

**** Tomorrow jennifer b'day we goin out for dinner .....I don' buy anythin yet ....
we'll see tomorrow !!!1

**** lagi suka dengerin lagunya SARAH MCLACHLAN ~~~~~into the fire

anyway almost 11 pm ....my bebek already in bed .....he already complain I always stay lateeee !!!!!!!!!
okeh people have a good nite ....and have a great day also :)

buat PUTRI ATI2 DIJALAN non and have a safe flight .....I'am going to miss you sweetie !!!!my kisses buat si MONSTER .... !!!!!!!!!!