Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Wednesday, July 27, 2005

TaG BoOkS

Dapet ini TAG BOOks dari AYU di Frankfurt..pertama ngak ngerti sih baru tak lihat hehe baru dimengerti :p so here I will share it to you .....I love read a book since I am lil girl.....well FYI aku tuch SD kelas 3 baru bisa baca believe or not and itu-pun harus ambil private lesson di denpasar ... and pas udah click bisa baca I got addicted till now ...almost all the kids book like ( dongeng,cerita baik,pertualangan diperpustakaan sekolah aku baca) and I used to sat for many hours at gramedia heheh ampe di kick out ama satpamnya .....I read most of fiksi,mystery,cerita yg lucu like lupus, olga and vanya .....dongeng I love dongeng tradisional or dunia .....ampe doraemon and candy2 ....I don't like to read history or personal book...but I love to try maybe one day. aduhh kalo udah ngomongin how much i love book kayaknya ngak habis2 deh.

How many books do I have:

I got a lot of book but most of my book in bali ....in canada maybe i have almost 100 most of them a present from hubby and family.....and a lot of teenager book and kids book.


Last book I bought :

Mates, Dates, anD DesiGner DiVaS by CatHy HopkIns

Last book I read:

THE HOBBIT by J.R.R TOLKIEN (half way)

Five important books:
most of my book is important because if i like the book I read them 2-3 times ....5 most important I guess is :

~ The Protector of the Valley
My HubbY book coz I typed most of the story from his hand writing to the computer :P and we had a good time when he wrote this book...and I love the story also.

~ ANNE of GREEN GABLES
This book is one of my favo and also the movie.... what so special with this book other than I love the story because MY MOTHER IN LAW gave it to me ...on her b'day 1954 her dad gave this book to her and now I has the book :) and i will take good care.

~ Agatha Christie
I love all her books and i think I have 60% from all her book collections

~ C.SLEWIS
pertualangan 4 bersaudara dinegeri narnia really good books....15 series...my husband favo kids books ...and he hunting to the books store to get this book for me and I LOVE all the adventure in the books.

~ intensity
by Dean Koontz ...well I love all thomas harris colection too hihihi nyelipin satu boleh dongg because this one almost even:P

ok I like to pass this to everYone but i am afraid everybody already get one :P and I dunno if I can pass to more than 5 person hehehhe :
* YvOnnE,Mbok ARi,RitA, magIE
* AYu fievet, EmMY,Mitha
* Opie, sherly,allIce,sugababe

GooD DaY