Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Monday, August 22, 2005

ThanK YoU BloGsPoT TeAm :)

Hi y'all pha kabar ?? kuangennnnnnnnnnn

just a quick hi ..we just got back for a day trip to wonderland .....its was along day and very FUNNNN ............story menyusul .....

and I want to thank to Blogger Support from blogspot ..you guys the bestttt....I don't have to change my ULR :) ....thanks TO nona YvONNe juga udah nyuruh nulis keblog support wait till you read the email I sent to them.... lil ipone hihiihih you'll laugh :P ....and I miss you gurl.....miss you guys juga .... ngak bisa nulis blog juga ikut ngilangin rasa main computer :P serius :P soo jalan2 keblog tetangga juga jadi ikutan males ....

anyway have a great day ...I am so tired and very sleeppy badan rontokkkk gara2 naik ride's ....

luv....yg punya blog :)