Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Thursday, July 28, 2005

CeRiTA kEmarEN2

hi seMua ....

Mau cerita b'day aku kemareN nich Ihhh ngak terasa I am 26years old now hiks hiks tuee yachhh.... waktu cepet banget berlalu perasaan baru kapan hari dengerin mamak di bali ngomel2 sama bapak gara2 dia beliin aku sepeda BMX hihihihi and I love my first bike .
tuch khan jadi ngelantur ...I had a great b'day ... huBBy tOOk me to maid of the mist its was awesome ...my first time going to this boat and went near/under the biggers water falls in the world ......very amazing and a bit scary ....pas udah deket2 ama waterfalls-nya jantung dag dig dug gituh....but khan ada my hero dibelakang meluk gituh ciehhh....and WE went for a walked at the park ...habis itu went for nice dinner.
Nanny's come to my house this sunday ....i feel bad because I should go to her house .... she always make a small b'day dinner party for me ....but oh well we all busy .....

AnD now i want to say thank you to you all my special friend and my family...
~ My hubbY thank you Honey for the nice present and the boat trip.
~ My family in bali special mamak and bapak (LOve you both ) masih nunggu kadonya dari kantor post :P
~ RinA and Watie my best friend in bali makasi yach telpOnnya and karTunya
~ KaTrIn ....tY for the phone call sweetie .. she is at Oklahoma at the moment but still remember to call me to say happy b'day ...hope i'll see you soon.
~ my friends at work Ty for the card

~ TY for MbOk ari , You so special for me ty for everything I hope I will see you soon.

~ Ty buat nona cantik Yvonne Ty for everything

~ Ty buat OLGA (nyunyun) card-nya pretty cute non hehehhe and cepet sembuh yach "WARNING be GOOD

~ Juga buat semua temen2 yg laen makasi banyak yach ucapan ulang tahunnya I really appreciate Luv ya guys ..........special buat mrs.Hellwig muahhhh.

cerIta laeN2 sih nGak BanyaK yach ...masih itu2 saja ...busy at work ....maLes-nya masih Nempel terus heheheh .....si rich's juga masih nempel terus :P ... ehhh ini ada foto bakso yg aku bikin beberapa hari yang lalu .....bakso ayam resep nyontek dari multiply-nya m ARI cobainya rasanya MANTAPPPP the best bakso I made so far syaang isinya ngak macem2..... plus foto sushi heheheh ngak bole protes :P


HaPPy LonG weeKend semua